Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Altered cameo art board

Hi,Everyone!! I wanted to share this project for everyone!! I created this project when I was live streamed on my YouTube channel (SaCraftersLLC). Please don't forget to check out my YouTube channel to check out more videos I hope to inspire everyone!!!

I painted my cameo art board with black acrylic paint. And I used best friends script stencil from SaCrafters store. The medium I used on my stencil it was white gesso mix with blue re inker.  I don't recommend gesso unless very thick paste. This one I used was too much water in the gesso. You can't see it because I covered with flowers!! LOL
I used lace on her neck ( One of ladies on the my live chat suggested I simply love it!!) 

I used tiny banners alphabets "art inspire" I used raffle trim and pearl trim love how it look!!!
You can't see on these photos but if you watched my live stream I used pearl trims to made loop so I can hang my cameo art at convention shows and my craft room.  



Thank you so much everyone for stopping by and comment on my blog!!
Please let us know which products you'd us to alter to get you inspire let us know!! We'd love to it for you!!! One again thank you so much for your support!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment